A Wide-Skyscraper Ad is a very tall, rectangular advertising space that measures 160-pixels-wide by 600-pixels-high (160×600). Skyscrapers are very hard to miss and appear beside content. They can be seen along the left side of website pages, starting in the upper portion of the page.
Banner Advertising Features
- Video advertising is allowed, but audio/video must be user initiated.
- Different url can be applied to different banners
- Alternative text appears behind images
- Border size of “1” automatically added
- Locations include areas beside content
- Statistic/Reports provided including impressions and click-throughs
Additional Options (additional fees may apply)
- Delivery limitiations can include time of day, day of week, specific date, language, country and browser.
- Delivery capping available per session, per day, or per period-of-time
- Geo-targeting available by country
- Platform targeting available: desktop, mobile
Banner Advertising Benefits:
- Advertising appears within the content areas where users are engaged.
- Multiple creatives may be run at the same time during an ad campaign, giving advertisers the opportunity to test the effectiveness of individual creatives and change the creatives they use anytime during a campaign based on each individual button’s performance.
- Advertisers can extend elements from offline ad campaigns, such as direct mail, TV, Radio and print publications, and tie them into their campaign – or they can incorporate them as part of a campaign that is using other ad sizes.
- Highly targeted audiences within specific subject matter
- Quantity discounts available per insertion order
Premium, above the fold banners. High-impact location surrounding content.
Interested in Advertising?
Please contact our friendly advertising coordinator using this contact form or use the contact information that follows it.
[contact-form-7 id=”2515″ title=”Ad Info Request”]