Contest sponsorship offers one of the most interactive stand-alone advertising opportunities in Diabetic Gourmet Magazine (Magazine Sponsorship is the most interactive).
Each contest entry requires the entrant to answer several questions (including demographic info). Sponsor can provide us with up to 6 questions to include on the entry form (ask about product preferences, buying habits, etc.). Once an entry is submitted, the person is sent directly to the sponsor’s site (a guaranteed click-through).
When the contest ends after one month, the sponsor will be provided with:
- datafile that contains the contact info for everyone that opted-in
- the results of the contest questions (excluding personal information)
- a list of winners, with complete contact info, so they can be awarded their prizes
- Provides guaranteed click-throughs
- Lead Generation – people can opt-in to be added to your mailing list. We’ll provide you with the name, address, phone number and email address.
- Sponsor receives site-wide branding on ads promoting the giveaway
- Exclusive placement of sponsor information in email advertising
- Multiple contest alert emails are sent with the sponsor’s promotional message and links
- Offers the ability to collect aggregate demographic (and specific) data via the contest questions
- Extensive Sponsor Information & Branding
- Contests are announced via our email newsletters and promoted sitewide & in social media.
- Fun! Let’s face it, giveaways are popular and fun and create buzz around a brand.
Sample Contest Screenshot
Contest sponsorship requires the advertiser to provide a prize (or group of prizes).
Contest Sponsorship Rate Card
|Diabetic Gourmet Magazine||
Also available as part of our Platinum Magazine Sponsorship.
Interested? Contact us for availablity.
Ready to Get Started? Have Questions?
If you have questions about advertising opportunities, please contact our friendly advertising coordinator using this contact form or use the contact information that follows.
[contact-form-7 id=”2515″ title=”Ad Info Request”]