A Leaderboard Ad is a wide rectangular advertising space that measures 728-pixels-wide by 90-pixels-high (728×90) that can be seen at the top of website pages. It is the first ad seen on a page. You can’t miss them and Diabetic Gourmet Magazine is free of clutter and ad noise to distract readers from your advertising message (only one leaderboard appears per page).
The first impression on every page it is seen.
- Image/file types can include GIF, GIF89, JPEG, Flash
- Linked directly to advertiser url
- Different url can be applied to different banners
- Alternative text appears behind images
- Border size of “1” automatically added
- Available ROS, RON or can be targeted in some instances
- Locations can include side-of-page areas beside content
- Full statistics provided including impressions and click-throughs
Additional Options (additional fees may apply)
- Delivery limitiations can include time of day, day of week, specific date, language, and browser.
- Delivery capping (frequency) can be limited
- Can geo-target by country
- Can target by platform (desktop vs. mobile)
Leaderboard Ad Benefits:
- Very large, highly visible ad size
- Cost-effective tool for branding, product awareness, lead generation, direct sales.
- Print-Friendly pages for articles and recipes feature top of page placement. Printed pages offer extended branding power.
- Multiple creatives may be run at the same time during an ad campaign, giving advertisers the opportunity to test the effectiveness of individual creatives and change the creatives they use anytime during a campaign based on each individual Button’s performance.
- Advertisers can extend elements from offline ad campaigns, such as direct mail, TV, Radio and print publications, and tie them into their campaign.
Interested in Advertising?
Please contact our friendly advertising coordinator using this contact form or use the contact information that follows it.