A Vertical Banner Ad is a tall, rectangular advertising space that measures 120-pixels-wide by 240-pixels-high (120×240). It can generally be seen at the sides of website pages, usually within the middle portion of the page (at or below the fold).
Sample Vertical Banner Ad:
- Image/file types can include GIF, GIF89, JPEG, Flash
- Linked directly to advertiser url
- Different url can be applied to different banners
- Alternative text appears behind images
- Border size of “1” automatically added
- Available ROS, RON or can be targeted in some instances
- Locations can include side-of-page areas beside content
- Full statistics provided including impressions and click-throughs
Additional Options (additional fees may apply)
- Delivery limitiations can include time of day, day of week, specific date, language, and browser.
- Delivery capping can be limited
Vertical Banner Ad Benefits:
- Highly targeted audiences within specific subject matter
- Quantity discounts available per insertion order
- Repeat customer appreciation discounts
- Vertical Banner Ads are instrumental in helping advertisers meet a variety of marketing goals. They are an attention grabbing, effective tool for branding, product awareness, lead generation, direct sales and more.
- Vertical Banners appear within the first screen, or upper half, of most pages.
- Multiple creatives may be run at the same time during an ad campaign, giving advertisers the opportunity to test the effectiveness of individual creatives and change the creatives they use anytime during a campaign based on each individual banners performance.
- Advertisers can extend elements from offline ad campaigns, such as direct mail, TV, Radio and print publications, and tie them into their campaign.
Banner Rate Card
|Publication/Site||Run||Priced By||Open Rate||50k Rate||100k Rate||500k+ Rate|
|Diabetic Gourmet Magazine
|The Diabetic News
| Gourmet Connection Magazine